Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just A Start

Hi All... this is Clads.
Clads???? who clads!!! Look at the letters in Clads, its an abbreviation of my name. Howzzat!!!!!
Well, this is my very first post as a blogger. When I was in my school, I was very much influenced after reading excerpts (I guess I spelt it right) from Anne Frank's diary and wanted to write my day to day things in a diary. Next step, got a diary (rather, snatched) from mom and started writing wid the date mentioned.
First day fully enthu abt writing diary, wrote not more than 5 lines (I guess I remember it right), 2nd day, 3 lines, 3rd day 1 line, 4th day - not interested, 5th day - forgot wher I kept d diary.
After 1 month mom asks wher's d diary and my reply (as usual) " I don't know ".
Hmm, so this is the short story of my diary writing idea, no idea how good blogger can I be.
I would surely appreciate all ur comments, and dat means no matter wat, u got to read it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

good for a beginner, but need to know why you didnot continue dairy writing and stp using the phrase called "i spelled it right", its not good to use it repeated for such silly thigs, isay..
rest is ok..
start writing on something else other than you.(may be nature will do)

Unknown said...

Hmmm...

Blogging can be good for your psyche sometimes. Good way of de-stressing I feel. I have been in your position many a times... I rarely write blogs now.. there are hardly a post a month.. But I believe comments will make you write more.. So I am commenting ... I don't know what to suggest to you about what to write... but the easiest way is to just put whatever is ni your mind and later edit it.. But be very careful about what you write.. Don't write abuot work, if you do never take names and let it be vague enough to just send the message across.. You can look into the tips for blogging in this site itself..

Unknown said...

good one.. keep on writing... hoping to see some nice blogs in coming days....

ಚರಣರಾಜ ಎಮ್ ಜಿ said...

I am happy you have started "Blogging"
And I am not surprised that you stopped writing dairy...it will happen with most of the people including me...
All the best for future blogs...

Unknown said...

Good Start.....
Start writing more....be careful what u write, but make sure u write whatever comes to your mind

Keep writing....All the best :)