Optimisim, what exactly does optimisim mean? (U can try answering this question) well, oxford dictionary says, "Its a belief that the actual world is the best possible; its a tendency to expect favourable outcome".
Can we ask these Questions to ourselves as to, " How Optimistic am I?", "Do I really believe that the actual world is the best possible or sometimes resort to something else?", "Can I at all times be optimistic?"
Im sure after the feary, weary year of 2008, would have brought our optimisim levels down (Counter arguments are welcome).
Ok, so does dat mean we have become pessimistic?? I dont think so, coz life is all about balancing, balancing optimisim with pessimisim and try being neutral, "I dont know", "Cant say"... :)
Lets look at the level of optimism in kids... small, innocent kids, u can see them of 2 kinds, one being fully optimistic, everything is good, everybody is nice, and always smiling.. and the other type, scared to go to their own father, always crying, mom is d world.
But then as they grow up, things change coz, since it is not possible to expect always good to happen, its also not possible to expect bad to happen.
Qn: But, in what level are we today?
My Ans: Today we are in a stage that if something good happens, then we become very sure that bad will follow, which will not allow us to enjoy our today's joys.
Qn: Are we turning ourselves towards pessimism or still fighting to keep up the balance between the two?
Everyone out there reading this blog, I keep the questions open to u, so please do drop in ur opinion and ur answers to it and ur valuable comments on my way of presenting the blog..... :)
Wishing everyone a very Happy and a Prosperous New Year Ahead.
Regards,
CLADS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment